The five pictures that stood out to me the most are the picture of Katie Couric, the picture of Oprah Winfrey on Ann-Margret's body, the picture of O.J. Simpson on the cover of time, the picture of Martha Stewart on Newsweek, and the picture of the shark attacking the U.S. Air Force helicopter.
The picture that stood out most to me would have to be the picture of the shark attacking the U.S. Air Force helicopter because the Air Force is so well known and such a major orginization. I would think that they would try and be more professional. Instead of letting something like this get around the internet. I feel that if the Air Force thinks it's okay to do this then anyone could think it's okay. And if anyone thinks it's okay they could edit pictures that could get themself or others in a lot of trouble. I think that the media has to much power among people they persuade to many people to think a certain way, and maybe people shouldn't be so guliable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment